DC
when I am playing a match wether it be survivor or killer and the lobby gets disconnected from the host at the beginning of the match why do I get penalized and lose rank. I find this to be a big issue when reaching the higher ranks. I also would like to know why there is no chat during the match I have to invite people to a party to talk not a big deal but still. I feel like there should be a chat amongst survivors this will eliminate the unhooking while the killer is near. The noob moves I should say.
Comments
It's annoying. They haven't fixed this issue. You lose EVERYTHING, from your items, your rank and your offerings. On top of that, survivors get penalized when 1 person doesn't make it to the Trial. I'm not talking about a DC, I'm talking about, LITERALLY 3 people.
Lessening the amount of Generators when 3 people spawn is idiotic, it gives more time for the killer to gen hop in search for other survivors.
When 3 people spawn, survivors are there to literally die.
At least let there be a safe DC window when 3 people show up to the trial so you won't lose your items.
Come on.
But beaware that this affects your rage quits too
I hope you're joking. I'm sure there are plenty of people with screenshots telling you otherwise.
You lose rank.
What do you mean with "whole match gets disconnected"? Are you refering to a killer DC? Ofc killer and survivor DCs would be punished the same way
What part of visual bug did you not understand?