Game crashed and got penalty
So my game randomly froze for like 20 seconds then booted me back to lobby. I got my daily and my points and it didn't say I dcd but I got a penalty. Anyone know ######### it was?
I'm on ps5
So my game randomly froze for like 20 seconds then booted me back to lobby. I got my daily and my points and it didn't say I dcd but I got a penalty. Anyone know ######### it was?
I'm on ps5
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you're not the only one this happened to a huge portion I posted already seems to be some type of server issue.