If perk changes were broadcasted in advance their would be crazy hype.
What I mean by this is that I believe perk changes should become something more than it is right now. Usually it's just "this perk will be getting a nerf" it gers nerf and bam cool wow, the next day no one cares. I believ perk changes can be hyped up and added to the roadmap even as just individual perk changes, here's what I mean.
It's February right now and what if I looked at the roadmap and saw that in March their will be a change to wake up? That would be much better then randomly announcing a perk change because it will create more hype leading up to it. As the date gets closer the devs can start releasing leaks on what the change is goin to be. For example:
Wake up opens exit gates faster, but with the buff it will now be able to open gates faster, fully heal after opening an exit gate, and your aura can not be seen during end game. So like the devs can essentially be leaking that as the date gets closer to the perk change.
Overall all I'm saying is to plan and broadcast when there will be a perk change for the future, because we all know there are many perks that need changing. We get hype before chapter releases, why not create that same atmosphere with perk changes?
Comments