Sadako is a Fred and a Wraith combined .-.

I do not understand why the developers do not grab the chance of making a new chapter.

The only reason I was excited because of Ringu ,it was because I was excepting to get new gameplay mechanics.

Based on her story I thought It would be a great idea to have to share the tape with survivors during the match so you do not get infected.

Or like you need not to share the tape 7 times because then you will be exposed or something.

I love her mori and her terror radius but teleporting through Tvs i think is almost unescassery.

After seeing her carry animation any atmosphere of ''horror'' left and I do understand is her power,but I do think that the developers ara stuck within specific mechanisms.

I think for DBD the hooking system is their signature and I tottaly get that.I do not mind it at all.

But for survivors,the tape, is almost the same as cleansing in plague or waking up at freddy and getting a vaccine in Nemesis.

The killer,the way it is now, is kinda fun to play but in my opinion it needs a big buff to make her stand out.

That is just my opinion,and I wish to see more stuff coming with her release.

Comments

  • We can't expect much because of the limitations of the game code, as far as I understand.

    Which leaves her to be quite similar to Wraith and Freddy.

    For some reason every killer has the same carrying animation, We are not going to see one of them dragging the survivor by their leg or shirt. It can look weird if the killer goes down the stairs or falls from a height, So they didn't add something new with Sadako while carrying the survivor to the hook.

    Giving tapes from one to the other, it was probably an idea they thought of but scrapped it. Because if a player depends on another player to do something for them, the other player may not cooperate.

    They could be trolls or petty because of something, they could say "You didn't heal me/ you played bad there, I'm not helping you."

    I believe this is one of the reasons that every side objective we have to do, we can do it or have to do it on our own; to avoid trolls or bad plays.

    -

    The thing that disappoints me the most is that I do not see any psychological element with Sadako as they said in the article.

    She is missing important thing in her power.

    For example, Myers is the only Killer in the game that I'm really afraid to face.

    If someone fed his stalk and he have Tombstone, the game is over.

    The tombstone is also what makes him so scary because one can only guess if he has it or not.

    Sadako is missing this and she desperately needs such power.

  • @Anniehere said:

    We can't expect much because of the limitations of the game code, as far as I understand.

    Which leaves her to be quite similar to Wraith and Freddy.

    For some reason every killer has the same carrying animation, We are not going to see one of them dragging the survivor by their leg or shirt. It can look weird if the killer goes down the stairs or falls from a height, So they didn't add something new with Sadako while carrying the survivor to the hook.

    Giving tapes from one to the other, it was probably an idea they thought of but scrapped it. Because if a player depends on another player to do something for them, the other player may not cooperate.

    They could be trolls or petty because of something, they could say "You didn't heal me/ you played bad there, I'm not helping you."

    I believe this is one of the reasons that every side objective we have to do, we can do it or have to do it on our own; to avoid trolls or bad plays.

    -

    The thing that disappoints me the most is that I do not see any psychological element with Sadako as they said in the article.

    She is missing important thing in her power.

    For example, Myers is the only Killer in the game that I'm really afraid to face.

    If someone fed his stalk and he have Tombstone, the game is over.

    The tombstone is also what makes him so scary because one can only guess if he has it or not.

    Sadako is missing this and she desperately needs such power.

    I agree with you and I understand the reasons why they might havent done new objectives within the game.But making an objective such as sharing tapes or we are all one shot would be a good thing to at least try it.

    We already depend on each other,we need to save people from hooks,to do gens and escape.

    They need to find things to make survivor altruistic again.The survivor gameplay must not be ULTRA competitive or we will end up sitting in a corner and waiting for hatch.

    If you know that you will be exposed for 1 minute for example or more,you need to share the tape so you will have more chances to escape.

    You will need to be concetrate on the game and on your team.

    As for her power,it is true.It is one of the reasons I was dissapointed too.

    I am not sure how they will make something like that on her specific playstyle...and I am afraid that it is either will be too weak or compeltely Op.So i hope they will figure it out.

    But still I do expect much on her release, or I will just stop playing.Because I do struggle a lot with the SBMM,and lately I have nothing to look forward on.

    There is no many rewarding things in the game,I have bad matches on both sides and I have been playing for 3 years and nothing new has come into the game. So my hope will be that they will give us something to look forward soon :/ (either is sadako or fixing important things)