I played one game as a survivor coming from 4 month break.
This game has changed alot in this one game. Killers hook instantly now. I'm going to main killer from now on.
This game has changed alot in this one game. Killers hook instantly now. I'm going to main killer from now on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
heh
I think on September I came back from a 2 month break and yh it was rough. Try to regain ur skill if you've played the game for at least half a year you should be able to still run killers. I've played for a little over 1 yr and I find it easy to run them. Can't say the same for my trash teammates ^^
I actually get so tilted from Survivor Games, I am confused how anyone can only play survivor.
thankfully the queues at R5 are instant tonight.
Good luck