Myers tombstone bug

Bug: T3 doesn't mori 2/3 of the time.

what I am doing: I equipped purple stone and brown faster stalk addon. got to T3. went to hit survivor. downed them instead of command grab into mori... This is exceedingly frustrating for multiple reasons that should just be obvious but I will put them bellow.

Down sides: 1) lose purple addon (costs BP) but gain no positive benefit. 2) gain a drawback only when equipped since it still takes all the stalk extra to get to T3 for base kit effect. 3) causes me to under perform in kills since i have not wasted a T3 charge just downing a survivor and cannot mori them so that is time wasted trying to hook them or slugging them with all the other survivors running from me since I am T3 still.

Please fix because I paid real money for this character to play and these addons are not cheap in BP to run AND most importantly it really ruins the fun when you go into a match with the hope of a power change but end up just a nerfed vanilla base kit. This would be like if body block hag lost TP but didn't body block either or if IRI hatchet huntress didn't insta down but still only got 1 hatchet.

Comments

  • don't hit when survivors are in an animation and don't lunge. those are the two leading causes of not getting your free game win

  • As Kolby said, lunge even a short one will override the kill.

    Grab actions when missed default into a hit so time it near vaults and windows so you get the kill and not a bugged out grab into a hit.

    The number of times I’ve miss judged distance or have been lagging and got a lunge down instead of the Insta kill. It sucks but it happens.