Think we can get an Alma skin for Sadako?
Come on. It'd be a great fit. I wanna ladder scare some survivors in Gideon's.
Granted, I'd love for Alma to be a killer in her own right, but I don't see how that'd happen. So, maybe a skin?
Come on. It'd be a great fit. I wanna ladder scare some survivors in Gideon's.
Granted, I'd love for Alma to be a killer in her own right, but I don't see how that'd happen. So, maybe a skin?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah... I cannot post why, but let's just say I wouldn't expect a character swap. Ayy.
I feel like it would be close to impossible to license one character as a skin for another character someone else owns
Who?
who is this?
Alma Wade from the F.E.A.R. games. Great game series back in the day
wow I even have the games but I haven't played them yet
I think if we'd ever get an Alma skin that it would be for the nurse instead of Sadako due to licensing.
Plus the Nurse is imo better because of unrestricted teleports and has seemingly psychic powers to break objects like Alma has,If I am remembering what Alma does correctly.
Who is alma ?