Map rotation/availability

Is it just in my head, or are certain maps being looped over and over again? And others not being in play at all? I can't remember the last time I had a match on Rancid Abattoir or Fractured Cowshed (and hardly see the other Coldwind maps), Gas Heaven, Family Estate... but the game has no problem sending me to Midwich twice in a row, without map offerings in play. Anyone else experiencing the same?

(I know Haddonfield is currently disabled.)

Comments

  • For some reason i NEVER get Family residence, it's always Sanctrum of wrath ;-;

  • I too seem to get the same 4 maps on a rotation, in a dozen matches or so. Is it really so hard to come up with a way that all 5 people in the lobby are being sent to a map none of them have been on recently? That should be pretty simple to implement.

  • When I play survivor I feel like I never get Coldwind. But when I hop onto killer I get a strong diet of corn.

  • I'll die on the hill of a map conspiracy or something that skews the odds. Regardless, map bans should be a thing. It should never even be a possibility to select Billy/Blight and get RPD or Lerys. You're completely wasting the player's time.