Is this what you wanted BHVR?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xCiIhrazxo

Weak killer,easy to bully ✅

Perks that endorse bullying ✅

I can already see the titles on youtube from some survivor main content creators: "I made Sadako dc,haha i'm a god" .

Please dont do this to Sadako,I was excited when they announced she's gonna be in dbd,now i'm just dreadful .

Comments

  • @Kurri said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2816375#Comment_2816375

    That's not OP's point. OP's point was that the direction the game is taking is no longer "Play your favorite Killer as a threatening role" and is more now "Play against popular Killers, and get to bully them for fun". Which if you love a certain movie/show and it's characters, is a pretty big slap to the face, when the game advertises getting to be the power role of your favorite pulp fiction Killers. Killers are no longer the Power Role, you don't get rewarded for good play - instead as Killer you have to play right and then hope the Survivors make enough mistakes they run out of second chances.

    I thought dbd was about bullying killers. Most of other weaker killers revolve around survivors making mistakes. Sadako is just following the classic dbd standard formula. she'll go to live, get over 50% kill-rate vs bad survivors while she gets bullied by strong survivors like every other B tier and lower killer gets.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2817337#Comment_2817337

    I thought dbd was about bullying killers. Most of other weaker killers revolve around survivors making mistakes. Sadako is just following the classic dbd standard formula. she'll go to live, get over 50% kill-rate vs bad survivors while she gets bullied by strong survivors like every other B tier and lower killer gets.

    Because bulying has been normalized in dbd since BHVR wont do anything about it,seeing perks like parental guidance feels like they actually endorse it catering to the toxic survivors that just wanna bully a killer all game.

    I mean just watch most survivor mains,clickbait titles mocking the killer,running around with a flashlight and never touching a gen.

    And people wonder why killers sweat,its either that or get bullied.

  • Lol she still get bullied after buff.

  • @Cameragosha said:

    Lol she still get bullied after buff.

    I mean bad killers always get bullied no matter who they play.

  • @Adaez said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xCiIhrazxo

    Weak killer,easy to bully ✅

    Perks that endorse bullying ✅

    I can already see the titles on youtube from some survivor main content creators: "I made Sadako dc,haha i'm a god" .

    Please dont do this to Sadako,I was excited when they announced she's gonna be in dbd,now i'm just dreadful .

    "I can already see the titles on youtube from some survivor main content creators: "I made Sadako dc,haha i'm a god"."


    I never understand why viewers like that sort of content on youtube. Maybe they get off to seeing killers angry or something? I guess it's the same reason why people like salt videos. One guess is that because they got destroyed in the game by some killer/survivor they versed, they watch a youtuber destroy completely different killers/survivors, but they envision the person they went against in their head as the person they're watching.


    Or I could just be reaching and talking out of my butt, that's also another thought.

  • @Cameragosha said:

    Lol she still get bullied after buff.

    But I agree,she is still pretty weak,I think they should get rid of her manifestation/demanifestation movement speed slow,she falls into the category of hit and run killler,and she's not even one of the best hit and run one.

    He stealth helps but honestly,you know she's coming before she's close enough to take you by surprise especially if you run spinechill.

    If you know how to loop,she's done for.

1 2 ›