Survivor's dream killer challenge
No perks
No add-ons
No camping at all, even hook states
No tunneling- you must hook someone else before hooking the same person unless it's the last survivor
No use of your power whatsoever- no interacting with the box as pinhead, no laying down trails as Pyramid head, no head traps, no vomit, nothing. (You can uncloak as wraith at the beginning of the match but that's it)
Only m1.
Every killer must be played at least once.
That's it. Think you can do it?
Let me know how yours goes! And if you get any salt during it.
So far played 2 matches, trapper and pyramid head.
4k on temple of purgation
3k on auto heaven
Comments
Its all fun and games until nurse gets reactivated...
This is true. Behavior bloodlust 4 when? ๐
I mean I'm always up for a challenge
But I like a fun challenge