Onryō went invisible after NOED activation

description

In the current PTB after NOED activated the Onryō became invisible from my view point. Survivors in the after game chat also confirmed that the killer became invisible on their screens and that only the red stain was visible.

Additional information

  • Character played: The Onryō
  • Perks played: call of brine,floods of rage, merciless storm, no one escapes death
  • Map: disturbed ward
  • Frequency of the issue: Just once

documents to add

  • Images
  • Videos
  • Logs (PC only)


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • 9F9D16224229C7D66CC53E495B6349AA5535DBBE.png DeadByDaylight.log

    These didn't attach in my first post, sorry.

    An update to the original post, I don't believe that this glitch was caused by NOED activation, it may have just been a coincidence. I believe the cause to be something wrong with projection, as the same thing just happened in another round where when projecting I was not transported to the TV, but instead my character model became invisible.