More disappointed than surprised

I was playing DBD with a friend earlier today and they had to leave after a few matches, now I am always reluctant to solo in this game because I almost always have bad experiences in matches and it's much more frustrating dealing with it solo.

I convinced myself to continue playing after my friend left and maybe get some rift challenges done and to my absolute surprise, I get a match that made me stop playing DBD for the day.

I encountered a survivor working with the killer, and I am 100% sure they were working together as the survivor would point to my directon and after the killer downed me, they proceeded to teabag as the killer nodded no and hit the air at me. To no one's surprise, the killer let the survivor out.

I recorded them and sent a ticket.

I just wanted to share my experience as it quite frustrated me when it happened, it makes me chuckle now that I made them that mad for surviving long enough, while I am here, what do you think could make those kind of trolls quit? More severe repurcussions?

Comments

  • I think killers actually killing them would make them quit. No idea why people humor that from survivors. Might as well just farm if that is how you want to play.