Has anyone lost the currency in the game?
I was unable to log in to the game last year. When I logged in again, I found that all my game currencies disappeared, including blood points. I applied to the official user support to solve the problem, but they kept saying they were still investigating after confirming my steadid. This matter lasted from February to may last year. At that time, I didn't play this game, so the matter was put on hold. Now I want to play this game again this year and even buy many more character skins. But after such things last year, I can't believe the official processing ability. I still hope the official can compensate me. I applied for user support again yesterday, but I haven't replied yet. So I want to ask you if you have succeeded in safeguarding your rights.๐
Comments
This is something only Support can fix, so you have to wait for their reply.