Bone Chill Event Ugly Sweaters
I missed the Bone chill event, Will the sweaters be available for purchase or in future events?
I missed the Bone chill event, Will the sweaters be available for purchase or in future events?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe they will considering I missed the free code for Felix's sweater during Christmas.
I think it said somewhere that the sweaters from the Bone Chill event will come into the store on a later date. So maybe.
Probably during the next Christmas event I’d imagine
They most likely will be. A great example would be how in 2020 Cheryl had her christmas sweater released through a code, and if you missed it, it was available for purchase sometime in 2021 year (iirc).
ok cool, I would have been really annoyed as i couldn't really play because I had network issues for a few months so I only managed to play a single match during the event lol