Twins Unbreakable Stun When Releasing Victor - map Lery's Memorial Institute
Hello Devs,
I'm not sure if this is a bug or a hack. I've went against hackers who have caused stuns similar to this where it's infinite & I can't move. The reason I was quick to call it a hack is because this has never happened to me before. The only time I had issues with Twins was upon their initial release. I played for roughly 4 hours yesterday, and this seemed to be my only game where I had an issue releasing Victor. This is why I was leaning more to it must be some sort of hack. Although, usually when PTB's or updates happen other issues follow. I'm just not sure. I was quick to call this a hack due to similar events happening previously to me (infinite stun at a locker unable to move, etc). I feel bad for calling it that, because maybe this was a genuine bug. Please enlighten me. If it is a bug, I owe some apologies to some survivors, specifically the Nea.
Regards,
MsSaltyGiggles
Comments
This was on PC/Steam - I just play with a controller