The kind of body blocking that means survivors won

There are two kinds staying near the hook because a survivor lead you there which is a tactic no problem there and then stay near the hook and doing nothing it shows survivors won but the way it was a doc an easy counter loop killer.

Comments

  • Not gonna lie You didn't even have us in the first half cheif

  • I think OP is saying 'Survivors won because the Killer camped'. Basically more 'Killers are evil meany-faced meany-heads for camping' whining.

  • @AngyKiller said:

    I think OP is saying 'Survivors won because the Killer camped'. Basically more 'Killers are evil meany-faced meany-heads for camping' whining.

    Oh, well... Whatever makes them feel better about getting Shreked, I suppose. They can feel like they won as they stare at the defeat screen and watch as they got even lower bloodpoints than a killer that did nothing.

  • I'm certain that this man has reached nirvana, and as soon as I decode this scripture I'll get there too.