What movie license do you want to see for the 6th anniversary
Movie licenses only because i already did one on video games and here is the results of that poll
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/310089/results-of-poll#latest
Movie licenses only because i already did one on video games and here is the results of that poll
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/310089/results-of-poll#latest
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't vote yet I accidently uploaded it
I'd take Jack over Bob. However I'm surprised Black Phillip never gets mentioned in these discussions. VVitch is easily the best modern horror. ๐ let's get the G.O.A.T๐
A lot of people have already done the hard work to suggest how IT would actually be played out.
While I doubt it will ever be a thing - it would be one of the best choices they'd make.