Will Yui ever receive this cosmetic?
I'd like to see this become purchasable in the shop someday. Yui deserves more attention.
I'd like to see this become purchasable in the shop someday. Yui deserves more attention.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have no idea how submission work, where it was published by the artist and how long it has been since. Because these details are important to get a permission to use it.
I guess they are working on specific cosmetics in advance, We may see other cosmetics until they decide on taking fan submissions again.
I'm waiting for this one.
I want that. It would be the first good Yui skin and I would finally have a reason to play her
They don't want to give Yui good cosmetics
I wish it would come into the game. Yui needs better cosmetics.