As far as i'm concerned, i think that only the green medkit is really problematic (with the boost to self-healing speed). The brown, yellow and purple ones are fine in my opinion.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
maybe swap the purple and green med kits, odd that the green is the better of the two.
medkits are fine
I think medkits are fine.
I don't mind medkits tbh. What should be nerfed is CoH and that's it.
They need to be slower and hold less utility. Otz was fundamentally correct.
I like them as they are other than I'd prefer them not to give any additional benefit when in a Boon:CoH zone.