I'm okay with the chase requirement, but I do think it would be nice if it had a couple seconds of slack after breaking a chase to activate (~3 seconds or so). That way it would be a little more consistent and still activate even if the chase happened to break a split second before.
I agree there's just no reason for it to have a chase activation. No other exhaustion perk has this requirement. I wouldn't mind it if chases didn't end randomly or never start correctly. Especially against killers like Nurse or Spirit where LOS is broken all the time.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's why i made the post, saying things like "don't use the perk" doesn't improve the balance of the game, it makes it worse.
I'm okay with the chase requirement, but I do think it would be nice if it had a couple seconds of slack after breaking a chase to activate (~3 seconds or so). That way it would be a little more consistent and still activate even if the chase happened to break a split second before.
I agree there's just no reason for it to have a chase activation. No other exhaustion perk has this requirement. I wouldn't mind it if chases didn't end randomly or never start correctly. Especially against killers like Nurse or Spirit where LOS is broken all the time.
Balanced landing is the best exhaustation perk, since you can make with this a powerful loops
Btw lithe and dance with me doesn't work against good killers, sadly