The way I see it, they'd have to do the same amount of work anyway- any perk that has its effects merged onto another would need to be replaced, otherwise you'd end up with some characters having fewer teachables than others. Hell, some characters like Huntress might not have any teachables at all, pretty much all three of hers are rubbish.
So, I'd rather see them improved, and in a few cases just flat out reworked. It's simpler that way.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The way I see it, they'd have to do the same amount of work anyway- any perk that has its effects merged onto another would need to be replaced, otherwise you'd end up with some characters having fewer teachables than others. Hell, some characters like Huntress might not have any teachables at all, pretty much all three of hers are rubbish.
So, I'd rather see them improved, and in a few cases just flat out reworked. It's simpler that way.