A fun little game concept popped into my head

Imagine halo infection but with unkickable Victor's and survivors


Like have survivors have try to survive as long as they can for 3 rounds with each round having a timer and if they get downed by a Victor they become one and join the hoard



The reason why this idea popped into my mind is because whenever I go against twins I always have fun dodging Victor for as long as possible lol

Comments

  • Like imagine having this mode as a separate mode for April fools or something lol

  • @Majin151 said:

    Imagine halo infection but with unkickable Victor's and survivors

    Like have survivors have try to survive as long as they can for 3 rounds with each round having a timer and if they get downed by a Victor they become one and join the hoard

    The reason why this idea popped into my mind is because whenever I go against twins I always have fun dodging Victor for as long as possible lol

    You have the mind of a true Jigsaw antagonist. I approve of things like this.