Bug? Cheats? Devs?

https://youtu.be/gpGrzxsY20U

While playing as the twins, I was completely destroying the survs, but at some point Victor got knocked out by nobody and Charlotte just got stuck for good. She was just sleeping, couldn't do anything. I got a video of it. What's that?

P.S. Yes, the ping was fine and connection too

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This is dbd what do you expect?

  • -1 instead of +2 i guess...

  • There are certainly little bugs like victor's model flying around on the screen or just him grabbing air while on a surv, that doesnt affect the game but the problem i wrote the topic about is just game ruining, the only thing you can do about it is just wait until the end or disconnect, either way is insta -1 in the rank, even though you were playing really well. That's the only reason i'm writing it here, because i'm losing interest in the game because of that, I hope devs check their OFFICIAL FORUM sometimes, why would the BUG REPORTING SECTION would exist otherwise? hmm...