Common mistakes that really annoys me!
For veteran esp new players. I always play with randoms and sometimes with a friend of mine. I love the game and I take pride on being Iridescent rank 1 survivor before every reset. This is my first post and I just can’t help but to say something about common mistakes by other survivors. First, when you are down by the killer, first thing you need to do is recover to the max. So, when the killer doesn’t pick you up, it’s easier for others to heal you and get you up. Second, which really annoys me, when you are not picked up by the killer, do not crawl towards the player who is trying to save you. You are revealing the location of the survivor that’s hiding and trying to save you. Just stay still. Really annoys me when a survivor crawls towards me when I’m trying to save someone that’s down, once again by doing that you are revealing the location of other survivors. Third, be patient when you are hooked, new players tend to unhook themselves and will lead to your second sacrifice real quick, experienced players and a good teammate will eventually try to save you when they feel it’s safe to unhook. That’s everything in a nutshell. Get good and play smart.
Comments