Reducing the grind shouldn't be the only focus point

So I just wanted to talk about the grind a little bit. I think it's common knowledge that it's insane, alright but I think there is another problem with how the grind works. It takes way too long to level up your characters, removing perk tiers wouldn't only reduce the grind, it would also reduce the time you will need to spend on leveling up. That's very important too, in my opinion.

It's also a really weird concept of having to unlock perk slots up to level 15, even after prestiging. It just takes way too long to get the perks and addons you want with a random bloodweb.

People were saying that perk tiers are outdated, but I would even go as far as calling the entire leveling system outdated.

The devs said that they are working on a more permanent solution to the grind, which is good, but I just hope they don't miss out on addressing the time investment issue with leveling up.

Comments