Solo Queue in a nutshell:

So we loaded in on Dead Dawg Saloon against clown and did pretty much ok. But towards the end of the game, Clown downed someone with NOED and hooked her.

She was on second hook and went into struggle. Then Ace gets caught trying to cleanse the NOED totem and Ash opens the exit gate and stands there. Clown saw me hiding behind a wall and hooked Ace. Clown then went after me. He was really close so I just jumped into a locker and he grabbed me out of it.

The Cheryl who got hooked died and Ash was STILL standing at the exit gate. Meanwhile Ace was up on the top floor of the saloon HEALING against NOED. Then he just stood on the balcony of the saloon and watched me struggle on hook until I died. Clown stayed nearby watching Ace stand on the balcony. Meanwhile Ash was STILL standing in the same place. Ace ended up getting caught after I died and Ash left.

Meanwhile, I was just sitting there that making why didn't Ash go cleanse the totem while Clown was distracted? He knew where it was and Clown was nowhere near it. I seriously don't get Solo Queue teammates sometimes.

Comments