Does Undying and Plaything work together?
Just curious. I can't really test this out yet because I just got Blight and Pinhead, and I am currently levelling the both of them up.
Just curious. I can't really test this out yet because I just got Blight and Pinhead, and I am currently levelling the both of them up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If plaything is the first hex cleansed then yes it will move that survivor’s plaything to the undying totem.
You can also do it with pentimento if a dull totem is broken first, so pentimento gets transferred to a totem that was never rekindled and you end up getting it twice on the same totem (the entity won’t consume it the first time).