About Item
It is very difficult for me to play with items in survivor mode.
Because Killer picks someone who does not have items.
Is the dissolution function of Killer for careful selection of items?
How can I make the survivor more use the item?
It is very difficult for me to play with items in survivor mode.
Because Killer picks someone who does not have items.
Is the dissolution function of Killer for careful selection of items?
How can I make the survivor more use the item?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Anyway, do you mean when you equip items as a survivor in the lobby, the killer leaves the lobby? I do not see that as a problem, but if it happens often with you, equip the item on the character you wish to play and switch to some other character when you join the lobby. When the lobby timer is about to end, switch back to your main survivor character and ready up.
I am playing in Japan, it may not be like this in other countries.
It is likely to be solved by your method. Thank you very much.