Switch - Grab bug on artist

  1. grabbed a survivor off of a chest that she was unlocking
  2. tried to hook, and the prompt was flashing but I could not complete the action
  3. noticed that all the survivors in game were healthy, and the Nea that I grabbed was invisible and running around

I had the icon bottom left that I was carrying the survivor and I could hear her wiggling and see her on my shoulder. I could move around the map (ormond) but I couldn't destroy pallets, use my power, or interact with anything. I could only use my basic attack. The survivor escaped the match but I still had her 'on my shoulder', unable to drop her.

(update: I watched this same thing happen to a streamer and the survivor who was being carried was clicking their flashlight. It's apparently hacking and not a bug)

Tagged: Pending

Comments