Spirit Fury has a chance to completely ignore pallet stuns

There seems to be a chance that spirit fury can make you completely disregard a pallet stun, when using it on a blight rush. I don't know if it's only possible on blight, but it has happened twice now on blight for me.

Example 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_VdRfj-jTY

here it cancels my rush but makes me able to immediately attack right after without any stun or fatigue

Example 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEAGRFjahHQ

this time it just gets rid of the pallet for me, again without any kind of stun

Example 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FyA3D_BkBM

It cancelled my rush again, allowing me to immediately attack without getting stunned

Example 4:

https://youtu.be/QgV091V-FAw

Again.


I'm not actively trying to exploit it, but somehow it happens more frequently now.

This doesn't seem to be a game breaking thing, but probably something worth investigating. I think it's probably reproducible, but I can't do that myself. If there is a way to reproduce it consistently, it can be exploited in public matches.

Tagged: Pending

Comments