Survivor caliber change early AM
I played killer all night. Once 3:30-4am came eastern time USA the games just became extremely sweaty. The caliber of survivors went WAY up. Losing 4 gens in the first 3-4 minutes of the game or worse EVERY GAME. survivors being cocky waving at me and pointing at me to chase them. I know my MMR didn't just magically raise like 300 points from one game to another. Is this because other countries or areas start jumping on at this time to play or for some reason more skilled players?? Jeez man painful. And I got fractured cowshed and badham on 2 of the games using Myers. I'm out here getting only like 2 tier 3s a game against these survivors before they are gone, the caliber just went like miles up fast for some reason.
Comments
In my experince early AM games are more solo queue. Once people start waking up the SWFs start to crawl out from under their squat machines ready to get their teabagging in.
There are far fewer survivors in the queue at that transition period. This will cause your inflated mmr (due to going against random squads during night time que) to more accurately match you based on that mmr.
Basically view it as if survivor queues are long your match are more random, if they are relatively short the more consistent the survivors.