No Shards from playing Bubba (I think it has to do with BHVR account linking?)

I think the reason I have not received it is because of linked BHVR account.

I have previously played Bubba in the past, before linking my BHVR account.

I have not played Bubba since linking BHVR account.


But still, I have played Bubba well in the past, before linking accounts ever existed.

I think this is a cause for why me (and others) are not receiving shards.

Tagged: Addressed

Comments

  • If that is the case it would be the same for me. I havent played in a long time but i have his adept and the chain sawing a number of survivors

  • Idk but I'm still lacking my iri shards and this is almost two weeks after they said that we should be getting them?

  • I literally got bubba's adept in like october I believe, so there's no reason I shouldn't be getting mine and that's coupled with the fact that when I first started playing killer, I pretty much only played bubba before swapping to nurse