DS not working
Failed my first attempt at using DS. The next time I was grabbed after being unhooked I didn't get a prompt for a DS skill check, then I was unable to wiggle. I'm using the new wiggle mechanic.
Tagged:
Pending
Failed my first attempt at using DS. The next time I was grabbed after being unhooked I didn't get a prompt for a DS skill check, then I was unable to wiggle. I'm using the new wiggle mechanic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you miss the DS skillcheck after first unhook you lose the perk entirely. You don't get it on your 2nd unhook - that's fully intended. You can only save it if you let the skill check go by without attempting to hit it at all.
Although, there is a bug with the new wiggle mechanic that sometimes cancels the DS skillcheck, but it doesn't sound like that's what happened here.
Still doesn't work even when you don't miss a skill check I've had it twice, on last night on two different characters Jake and Kate and not once did it ever pop up same with IRON WILL...