Killer reset when restarting game after linking BHVR accounts

Platform:

  • PC / Epic Games

Description:

  • I've primarily played on Steam, and essentially have my account 'maxed out' (so to speak). I had recently started playing on Epic Games, just because it feels like the game runs smoother on it to me.
  • Anyways, after having linked my BHVR accounts for both Steam and Epic, every single time I restart my game, the killer shown on screen is always completely random, it's never the previous killer I played.

Reproduction:

  1. Play primarily on Steam for several years, with a ton of progress.
  2. Get the game on Epic, play on it for a bit before linking BHVR accounts.
  3. Link BHVR accounts between Steam and Epic Games.
  4. Start playing primarily on Epic.
  5. Your killer shown on-screen will be a completely random killer every single time you restart.

How often does this occur:

  • Every single time I restart my game.

Video showing this issue:

https://youtu.be/Ce031vccRPY
Tagged: Pending

Comments