Some Perks Need to be balanced but some need to live up to what there description.

I'm a pig main myself, and everyone always wants to have good builds. There is a perk that is fairly weak that can have so much potential if it actually does what it says. Hex: The Third Seal blocks any auras on Survivors when hit with a basic attack, this is applied as long as the totem is still standing. However it does not work with Pigs jigsaw boxes. I know people will say that if that was the case then addons would be useless, but not everyone has Third Seal, or not have addons that help suppress the aura readings. Whilst addons may be useless I still think its fair to have that be a thing, no ones uses Hex The Third Seal in strong builds because it's just to weak. I think it should be added and have some changes to those addons to slightly change them or don't change them at all. Do ya'll think this is fair? why or why not.

Comments

  • It does not block power auras because that would be busted.

  • @SuzuKR said:

    It does not block power auras because that would be busted.

    Agreed, perks should never interact with killer powers, I believe pig's traps used to disable DS, which would have been miserable to deal with.

  • Honestly there's more that can be done to other Perks

    Hex: The Third Seal does what it does... which is why you don't see it that much anymore

    But still The reason the Pig has an Addon block Box auras is cause that's part of her power... and not base game