Dead Man's Switch (Visual?) Bug
I played against a nurse with Dead Man's Switch today and it seems like some of the gens only got blocked visually because I was still able to start repairing them. Or it's purely a visual bug, I have no clue.
First video: Dead Man Switch is activated as seen by the little red perk icon, the entity claws around the gen are missing but you can still hear the "creaking" sound blocked gens usually make. (I sadly didn't think of letting go for a second to see if it will actually get blocked)
https://imgur.com/Qn4xhGHSecond Video: no perk icon visible, you can still hear the "blocked" sound but now the entity claws are crumpled next to the gen. This time i did let go for a second bc the killer had pain resonance - nothing happened. I even finished the gen but the vfx never went away.
https://imgur.com/D5IyOyzThe nurse was running BBQ, Ruin, SH: Pain Resonance, and Dead Man's Switch. No add-ons.
We were playing on Fractured Cowshed.
I've seen this perk getting used A LOT since the buff but I've never seen this before (this happened today before the bugfix patch).
Comments