Is RPD Library Issue for Survivors Now?
@ScottJund 's new video about this. They fixed problem for killers but now is it problem for survivors? What do you think? Here is video:
@ScottJund 's new video about this. They fixed problem for killers but now is it problem for survivors? What do you think? Here is video:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Funny you say that cuz a hook used to occasionally spawn in the library right below the dropdown by the bookshelves. I stopped seeing it right about that time, and when I read the patch notes I thought they were adding it back. Honestly I was disappointed they didn’t do that after the PTB but that’s our Devs for ya. 🤷