Can you still get the halo cosmetic ?
Hello I was playing as a killer and one of the survivors had a halo on his head . Is it possible to take it? or it was something exclusive thank you a lot for your time
Tagged:
Mod
Hello I was playing as a killer and one of the survivors had a halo on his head . Is it possible to take it? or it was something exclusive thank you a lot for your time
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Those skins were obtainable during the 4th and 5th Anniversary events, so you cannot currently get them.
I saw this and immediately imagined Trapper wearing master chief armor
My biggest regret is not getting the crown for Jeff so I can change my in-game name to Jesus Christ and run around with that map add-on that summons beams of light from the sky.
i wish😪 bruh now i want an arbiter skin
Thank you a lot for the answers