anyone still missing the irdescent shards?
I bought leatherface since 2018, and have played it so much matches plz explain to me why a damn new player even receive the shards but mine is still missing?
I bought leatherface since 2018, and have played it so much matches plz explain to me why a damn new player even receive the shards but mine is still missing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same still havent gotten mine, guess we have to wait
I have yet to get mine as well
I don't miss it anymore because I haven't gotten my shards for half a month.🤣
there are even some players received it twice,
Still missing.
You'd think giving people 6k shards wouldn't be too complicated but I guess it is.
Still missing mine too
Still missing
Still nothing.