Father's Glasses
Am I the only one who wants this Add-On back?
I miss seeing blood while phasing. I tried to use Blood Hound as a replacement for it, but it didn't work. I don't even understand why they removed it. It was an excellent Add-On :c
Am I the only one who wants this Add-On back?
I miss seeing blood while phasing. I tried to use Blood Hound as a replacement for it, but it didn't work. I don't even understand why they removed it. It was an excellent Add-On :c
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because it removed any sort of counterplay whatsoever from a killer who already had little counterplay?
"Just walk so she can't see scratchmarks" xd
I’m fine with it’s removal but the killer instinct add on she got is even more annoying
Just use Dried Cherry Blossom it's literally better and purple rarity instead of iridescent like the old father's glasses used to be.
Father's glasses was a stupid addon. It had no counterplay other than not getting injured.
I don't want the effect of that add-on back, but the sprite for it was much better than those ugly mother's glasses or whatever is it called.