First post-event trial
11k BP LOL
Absolutely not worth my time. Looks like I'm due for another hiatus.
11k BP LOL
Absolutely not worth my time. Looks like I'm due for another hiatus.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got 97k with my first Survivor pudding garnished with some BBQ. That seems to be one if the last perks of playing killer these days, but I'll take it.
Got Oni to P2 Lvl 40ish. I am torn if I should go P3 with him as his mask is already so red that you hardly see the blood on it and I actually prefer the white mask of his Nobleman Outfit.
Well yeah, if fashion choices are your most pressing questions, then things ain't that bad, eh?