'Stay As Team' Post game lobby option?

Post Game Lobby needs a lot of work. While we can talk about what is best, who here thinks that there should be an option to return to matchmaking as a team?


There are plenty of times where strong teams are broken up at the end - and sometimes it's uncomfortable to have to send friend requests just to que up with good teammates.


Do you want to see a 'Stay As Team' option in the Post Game Lobby to re-que with those who opt in?

Comments

  • I’m a killer main so it wouldn’t impact me. But I could see it being fun for survivors. 🤷‍♂️

  • I think it would be interesting.

  • @Valik said:

    Post Game Lobby needs a lot of work. While we can talk about what is best, who here thinks that there should be an option to return to matchmaking as a team?

    There are plenty of times where strong teams are broken up at the end - and sometimes it's uncomfortable to have to send friend requests just to que up with good teammates.

    Do you want to see a 'Stay As Team' option in the Post Game Lobby to re-que with those who opt in?

    My only worry is the wait times if that happens other than that I think it would be fun you could Male a new friend from it

  • @Valik said:

    Post Game Lobby needs a lot of work. While we can talk about what is best, who here thinks that there should be an option to return to matchmaking as a team?

    There are plenty of times where strong teams are broken up at the end - and sometimes it's uncomfortable to have to send friend requests just to que up with good teammates.

    Do you want to see a 'Stay As Team' option in the Post Game Lobby to re-que with those who opt in?

    I think it could be cool.