Anyone know if the Red Envelope will work after the event?

Comments

  • I don't think so. A previous event called "Gilded Stampede" didnt work after event. When this event happened I noticed my "Gilded Stampede" offerings turned into red envelopes. So these red envelopes you have left will probably work for the next event like this.

  • @BenSanderson55 said:

    I don't think so. A previous event called "Gilded Stampede" didnt work after event. When this event happened I noticed my "Gilded Stampede" offerings turned into red envelopes. So these red envelopes you have left will probably work for the next event like this.

    Ahh thanks, that’s a shame. I noticed the offering didn’t say “only usable during etc etc” so I was hoping they’d continue to work as I’ve so many of them lol.

  • They usually don't, one thing I noticed though was that envelopes from previous events could be used for this one. So you don't lose them fully, they're there for the next one.

    I had a Claudette with envelopes from a previous event and they counted towards this one

  • @Idontknowtbh said:

    They usually don't, one thing I noticed though was that envelopes from previous events could be used for this one. So you don't lose them fully, they're there for the next one.

    I had a Claudette with envelopes from a previous event and they counted towards this one

    Aight well at least that’s better than nothing, cheers.