Whelp I'm officially a pig main now after getting adept

As the title says after getting adept with her on my 3rd game(being my first adept) without having to pull my hair out and having fun I absolutely adore her and I'm so glad that the tome forced to play her as she filled the hole where legion used to be before the addition of boons

Comments

  • @Majin151 said:

    As the title says after getting adept with her on my 3rd game(being my first adept) without having to pull my hair out and having fun I absolutely adore her and I'm so glad that the tome forced to play her as she filled the hole where legion used to be before the addition of boons

    Welcome to the crew. Please dont camp boxes, tunnel helmets, or ignore a survivor trying to boop. Not saying let all boopers live just respect the boop. Pig mains see everything....we will be watching you ๐Ÿ‘€

  • Please AFK Pig its fun.