Random rank reset

Hi,

I play on ps4.

I got to iri 1 as a survivor last night.

I have a screenshot of a game from last night showing my rank then.

I played a little this morning and I was still iri 1, nothing to report then.

Now I've just logged in, got the 50k daily bonus and all of a sudden I'm ash 4. I entered a game and my rank was showing as ash 4 for everyone.

I closed the game, opened it again and it hasn't refreshed.

I don't know where I can send the screenshots because it doesn't give me the option to do so from the in-game bug report and I can only take pictures with my phone and send them.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Help, pretty please @MandyTalk?

    I literally got to it yesterday and it doesn't look like this will get fixed before the actual rank reset.

    Have you heard of this error?

  • Hey, i’ve just logged in and had the same problem :/

  • I've just had the same issue. Was iri 1 a couple hours ago, log back in and now ash 4

  • I play Xbox X got red ranks last night now today I’m ash 4 #########

  • @Lolaaa14 @Malechai @Dobman101

    You'll get it back. For me, after spending God knows how long reporting it, went on to play and after a few matches, at the end of the game, where the scores are, was back to my rank.

    Be patient

  • I play on ps4

    I'm red 4 rank, start the game and after 2m i crashed, after i join the game and my rank are ash ..

    I refresh the game and the rank are ash 4....

    What is this problem??

  • @filomare_GOD said:

    I play on ps4

    I'm red 4 rank, start the game and after 2m i crashed, after i join the game and my rank are ash ..

    I refresh the game and the rank are ash 4....

    What is this problem??

    It eventually goes back to what you had.

    Report it just in case, though.

  • Same thing JUST happened to me. Seriously hoping everyone's right about it going back to normal after a few rounds... will update if it does.

  • Literally just happened 30 mins ago to me aswell, loaded into a match as a killer had a connection error just as I loaded into match and now I'm back down the Ash IV

  • @Thisguyhere said:

    Same thing JUST happened to me. Seriously hoping everyone's right about it going back to normal after a few rounds... will update if it does.

    Mine went back