Flashlights and Lightborn are not OP.
OP means you cannot possibly win the game due to these things.
OP means you cannot possibly win the game due to these things.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What.
No they are not.
Kind of a response to a post I seen on here a little earlier. I really didn't have to explain much, they just are not OP.
Ok, than reply to their post
Noone says they are
I do what I please. 🙂
This topic died down a while ago
keep it that way
i’ve only seen 1 person say lightborn is op ever, and flashlights take actual skill now ..