Crashes and Re-join
I was on a group and we just stacked bps, and to our surprise so did the killer. I was so excited for the 500% bonus bpts gain but my game unexpectedly crashed for no apparent reason. My internet is good, so it's not my internet. My computer is not doing anything funky, so what I would like is that this game implements a re-join option. Not only was I penalized by not being able to play the 500% bps stacked game, but I also lost that bloody party streamer. We all know how hard it is to get them (unless you grind a lot, and even then it's a lot of work), so if this game would at least implement some way of us not getting penalized completely I would really appreciate it. The fact is, it's not the first time my game randomly crashes, and I'm pretty sure a plethora of people experience it as well. Please implement this. Thanks
Comments
We dont have dedicated servers, thats why there is no way to rejoin