This is meant for you to simply share your feelings on lore related subjects I personally love the lore and all the original characters. So feel free to discuss.
Honestly I love the lore for this game. We just don't get enough of it for me to really invest myself in it. I tried to figure out how to decipher the words on the anniversary weapons and gave up shortly after, did we ever figure out what those said?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Duplicate of http://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/302/favourite-parts-of-lore-or-lore-discussion#latest
No worries! The forum staff can move your post, so you don't need to resbumit
Honestly I love the lore for this game. We just don't get enough of it for me to really invest myself in it. I tried to figure out how to decipher the words on the anniversary weapons and gave up shortly after, did we ever figure out what those said?
Meh