prefer old or new UI/MOVEMENT

Ok, so since it has been months since the UI and movement change does anyone still miss the old movement and UI or are you guys adjusted to it and rather it stay in the game?

Comments

  • I'm probably in the minority here, but for the most part, I prefer the new movement. The old movement was kinda silly looking tbh. I think I do prefer the newer UI a little bit, but not by much.

  • I prefer the new movement for the sole reason that it's now far easier to tell at a glance when someone is injured, since survivors were always kinda hunched over before. The new UI is just better, though- at least the current version, the original new UI was godawful lol

  • I got used to the new UI even though I would like to see different icons that recreate the artistic aesthetics that was before.

    (Sketch reference of every survivor instead of what we have now.)

    I don't like the new standing animation. Everything else is fine.

  • The old one was way better in my opinion. It felt unique. The new one is just so... Bland.

    The new animations don't bother me as much, but I still think the old ones were better. Or at the very least, the new ones still need some polishing.

  • I don't even remember what the old animations looked like. The new UI is way better than the old one