PC - Boil Over forcing the killer to "jump" at basement stairs
I was playing as the Trickster and taking a survivor, Mikaela, to the basement of the shack in Shelter Woods. She had Boil Over and, therefore, was wiggling a lot and making hard for me to walk on a straight line. When I started going down the stairs, however, I was suddenly propelled foward, lifting me in the air before I fell a few feet foward. This triggered Boil Over's 25% bonus and the survivor escaped about 2 seconds later, sooner than she normally would. I had picked her up right beside the shack and still couldn't take her to the basement because of this bug.
It happened only once, but to try and reproduce it, I would suggest:
Step 1: Get a survivor to pick Boil Over
Step 2: Start a match with a basement in the shack
Step 3: Try to take the survivor with Boil Over through the basement stairs while they wiggle.
Comments